Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Our feedback

I was glad that most of my classmates said that my presentation was very informative and easy to understand, but I thought that I could’ve done better if I had more time to prepare my PowerPoint and my video. I read off my script the most time so if I had more time I think I could have done better. One of a feedback from a classmate said that sentences on my PowerPoint was so long, so if I had make it shorter and concise, I thought the classmates were able to understand more about dogs and cats issues.
From doing this presentation, I learnt a lot about the background of pet shops, bad breeders and pet takers who abuse and put dogs and cats in harsh conditions. After doing the research about this I thought I would never get a dog from a pet shop, and I would do something to save dogs and cats from harsh conditions in the future. I hope people will expand their knowledge about pets problems.

From Yumeno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our feedback

I was glad that most of my classmates said that my presentation was very informative and easy to understand, but I thought that I could’ve d...