Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 July 2019

Perspective of a veterinarian

As a veterinarian, I have the difficult job of euthanizing unwanted or poorly cared for pets.  Many people acquire pets and do not take care of them.  Their lack of providing adequate care leads to strays, damage to our communities, and spreading of diseases.  Putting unwanted pets down is my most difficult job.  I strongly encourage people to have their pets spayed and nurtured.  Also, I recommend people become educated about the proper responsibilities and skills necessary for taking care of cats and dogs before becoming a pet owner. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely choice of photo to illustrate this perspective, which seems realistic and it probably accurately portrays the thoughts and feelings of many veterinarians.

    Cheers,
    Joseph D.

    ReplyDelete

Our feedback

I was glad that most of my classmates said that my presentation was very informative and easy to understand, but I thought that I could’ve d...