Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 July 2019

Perspective of a person who doesn't own (and never has owned any) cats or dogs

It seems most people in my neighborhood own a dog, and I also see many many stray cats as well. First of all, i wanna talk about the dog owners. Some of them don't even take good care of their dogs. They don't pick up the waste and let the dogs bother or even attack others. Maybe not everyone should be adopting or buying these animals.  Maybe euthanizing strays and animals at shelters is for the best. As for the stray cats in my neighborhood, they trespass on my property and leave waste in parks and other public areas. If they are causing so much trouble for us, the people, I don't think it can be helped that stray cats get euthanized as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our feedback

I was glad that most of my classmates said that my presentation was very informative and easy to understand, but I thought that I could’ve d...